For a tiny little studio, it was all happening on air last week on Yes Ma’am Radio down on Bondi Radio! Sin admits to stacking it on her skateboard and provides a re-enactment (while on pain killers). This is superbly captured by Ari Fox as she shows off another talent: iPhone 5 photography skills! But other than ribs in recovery, Sin and Ari carved the air waves with a stack of new tunes and some not-so-old faves.
Fresh drop highlights came from: Melbourne indie/popsters Gypsy & The Cat,
Husky’s ft. Natalie Wood, Goldcoast’s Whisperer, Distillate (UK) and Irish electronic mood master, Sina.
This week Sin has plenty more bombs to drop on Yes Ma’am Radio. Here’s a sample of new stuff she’s treating your ears to:
- Ceremonial by Gilligan Moss – be sure to watch the rad clip for the throbbing club tune. It starts a little dark but keep the peepers on it…
- When The World Ends by Aussie chanteuse AYLA
- Chill trap goodness with “Air” by MVE through Yumi Collective
- Dream pop 7 Days in Alaska with debut single “Us Against The World”
- Brand new single “Save Me” from UK’s emotive duet MAJIK
Listen live this Wednesday night 9pm – 11pm (Sydney time) on: www.bondiradio.com.au